Aly's Spain Adventure

Read about what I'm doing while in Spain so you can keep up with me!

Name:
Location: Des Moines, Iowa, United States

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day 25

Monday

So we arrived back around 5am which was great so we could go home and shower and take a nap and go to school. Or so we thought. For one reason or another the night bus didn’t show up as we waited for it for an hour and finally the metro opened at 6am so we just took that. I finally got home around 7am so I couldn’t do much. I thought about skipping class but I didn’t. So after school I think I went home and took a little nap, had a little food and tried to start my projects that are due on Tuesday. I couldn’t do too much without the internet so I went over to Emily’s and used hers. It took me quite a while to finish my projects. For my class “Descubrir España” I did a project on Flamenco and for the Conversation class I did a project about the Mercé festival we were at in Barcelona. Emily made us some dinner and we started to watch a movie that I have “Volver” but it was a REALLY cheap version so that it was hard to understand what people were saying due to an echo from taping in the theater. So they watched something else and I finished my projects and headed home. I got home around 1:30am I think. I was not excited for getting up for school on Tuesday but I was excited to have my projects out of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home